Updated: Jun 2
Whether you’ve had your hand slapped or not, here are some tips to keep you from having to deal with losing your account:
1. Test ads before making a million of them. Set one up and get it approved before you duplicate the ad sets and start running multiple ads at once.
2. Be very familiar with the policies:
3. Have multiple administrators on each account for back-up.
4. Don’t set up ad accounts with payment information until you’re ready to use them.
5. Only have payment information on the account you’re actively using.
6. Use the Business Manager and stop using your personal ad account.
7. Watch the comments on the ads carefully and if you see negative feedback, address it promptly.
8. Don’t let the frequency get too high on the ad. Meaning, users are seeing the ad multiple times. This increases the risk of negative feedback.
9. Do a final sweep of the ad copy, ad creative and the landing page it goes to before you try to get it approved in the first place.
10. Don’t go for crazy and try to post risky ads. Spend time nurturing your page and your ad account.
Need Help learning how to do this? Fill out our contact form!
Ultimately, if your account is shut down, and it’s happened too many of us, be persistent in finding a solution to be back up and running as quickly as possible. Sometimes the only resolution is creating a new one in business manager. Don't dismay we can help you with that too!